Auction Night has come and gone and, thanks to our many generous donors and buyers, we once again made our fundraising goal!
We do, however, still have several great dinners, parties and other items available. So if you weren't able to attend this year's auction or you just have an appetite for more, we invite you to click on the link below and place your order now!
The 2017 Auction is happening Saturday, April 29th. You won't want to miss this exciting annual event. It's not only great fun, it's our biggest fundraiser of the year.
There are several ways you can be a part of the action:
- Donate - items, services, events, and more. Our Auction Team has lots of ideas, big and small. Let them help you figure out how you might contribute. Click to donate.
- Volunteer to help with set-up, operations, food service or clean-up. We'll be setting up on Friday the 28th from 4 pm until around 8. On Saturday the 29th, there will be various opportunities to help before, during and after the auction. Click to volunteer.
- Bid and Buy! Come to the Auction and enjoy the fun. Arrive at 6 to get first crack at Fixed Price items. Stake out a seat in the Fellowship Hall by 7 for the Live Auction action. Silent Auction bidding goes from 6 until the end of the first break in the Live Auction.
To volunteer or donate, or for more information, contact our Auction Team at email@example.com or come by the auction table in the foyer on Sundays now through April 23rd.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Admission is free, so bring a friend - or five!
Nice-casual dress will be just fine. But feel free to join the fun and wear your finest theme-appropriate attire, if the mood strikes you! And remember to bring your checkbook or charge card for payment of all items for which you have the winning bid. We prefer checks so we won't have to pay any credit processing fees!
Click HERE to reserve babysitting or if you need transportation - please notify us no later than April 21st.
Please bring your favorite beverage to share. All donated libations will be gathered together and served from the bar area. Tasty treats will be available, but don't forget to have dinner beforehand.
When you arrive, start by checking in to receive your bidder card. You can't bid without one, and bidding's what it's all about. You'll also receive a free raffle ticket!
Next, check out the Silent Auction tables. Take your time - there's a lot to see. Silent Auction bidding opens at 6:oo; plan to check back often to ensure your place as top bidder. Final bids on Silent Auction items take place during break time from the Live Auction.
Many fun offerings are in the Fixed Price section. These are offered with an assigned price and a limited number of tickets available. Sign ups begin at 6:00, so get there early to assure availability.
The Live Auction action begins at 7:00 and happens in the Fellowship Hall. Bidding is fast and furious; be there when your coveted item is offered or you will lose out. Expect lots of laughs and plenty of surprises.
When you're a winning bidder, you score valuable goods and services donated by both our members and our supporters in the community. Winning bids can range from $1 to thousands! We have some very generous donations this year - as well as some very affordable ones.
Paying for and collecting your winnings - as easy as 1, 2, 3. When you're ready to leave:
- Start in the check-out line so that you can receive a list of all the items you've purchased with the total amount you have spent.
- Once you have confirmed your list of purchases is accurate, proceed to the cashiers' tables. We accept credit cards, but appreciate checks or cash so we can avoid paying banking fees.
- Finally, after you have paid, please claim your auction items and gift certificates and take them with you. The Fellowship and your auction team are not responsible for items left behind. Delivery of large items can be arranged for a nominal fee.
After the Auction is over, Donors need to know who their buyers are and how to contact them. Donor receipts with that information will be emailed or printed and filed alphabetically by donor's name in a file in the office. If you require a receipt for tax purposes, please contact our Fellowship Administrator.
The funds that we raise at this annual auction are used to benefit our Fellowship. And that's important, because it allows us to do the community work that's our lifeblood. Thank you for supporting this important event.
If you have questions or need additional information, click HERE to contact your friendly auction team.