The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Winston-Salem is an inclusive, supportive community. Visit us to experience first hand what we have to offer.
Where We Are Going
Our vision is to become a fully inclusive, compassionate faith community known for working boldly and deeply for justice.
What We Do
Our mission is to foster spiritual growth, care for each other, protect and preserve the earth, and work for peace and justice.
- Because we are inclusive, we welcome people regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, disability or personal belief about God.
- Your participation in our community will help you discover or deepen your unique spiritual path. We invite you to attend several worship services and discover the wide variety of topics we explore.
- We support and care for each other. We offer a variety of opportunities to meet in smaller groups for spiritual, social and educational growth. These groups are often where lifelong friendships are made.
- Religious education for adults and children is an integral part of our mission. By listening to each other and confronting new ideas, we develop a sense of wholeness and connectedness.
- Working for justice means it is necessary to act on our beliefs. Together we work to make a positive impact on our community and the wider world.
How We Treat Each Other
In order to ensure good relations, we strive to be respectful, authentic and supportive of each other, as reflected in our Covenant.
We hope this website inspires you to take action. Get in touch with us. Visit. You may find a place where you belong.